Hi Carl,
It's a mix of physical and mental... didn't sleep weel because of some dumb shit I'm doing right now... I'll tell you more by email if you want.
Good morning Porthos & Grail.
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Am I hearing accordian blues music?
Hi Carl,
It's a mix of physical and mental... didn't sleep weel because of some dumb shit I'm doing right now... I'll tell you more by email if you want.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lol! Yop, you are... I'm experimenting some new style right now... do you think it fits me?Originally posted by Andyman:
Good morning Porthos & Grail.
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Am I hearing accordian blues music?
Bonjour mes amies.
Comma ca va?
Puis je alais a la salle de bains a la biblioteque?
It's sad how little high school french I remember.
And let's just let the Yanks try to figure out the last sentence there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
*in smished voice*
like a dress.
I MEAN GLOVE! GLOVE!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you don't have any chance to practice it, it's kynda normal you forget it... saddly [img]frown.gif[/img]Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
Bonjour mes amies.
Comma ca va?
Puis je alais a la salle de bains a la biblioteque?
It's sad how little high school french I remember.
And let's just let the Yanks try to figure out the last sentence there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
But Actually besides a couple of syntax error, the meaning is quite clear! Good job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
zoot aloors!
Zut alors [img]wink.gif[/img]
I'm not even sure I've used Zut alors once in my life
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Dom, you can email me, I had to format and forgot to save your last email...
All this French sounds Greek to me. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks